Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Disney Dream Come True!

I have always loved Disney. When I was a baby, I loved to see the Disney Castle logo at the beginning and end of a Disney movie. It was my favorite part. When I was in kindergarten, I started drawing the Disney castle.  It was a dream come true to see it in real life.





When we first arrived at the Magic Kingdom, I met Mickey and Minnie at a Meet and Greet in Town Square. I was so happy, and I gave Minnie a kiss. I checked to see if their costumes were complete. I looked under Minnie's dress to make sure she had on her ruffly panties. Mickey Mouse covered his eyes, and Mom and Dad laughed. Mom said not to do it next time.



I love you, Minnie.


Afterwards, I ran all the way down Main Street to the castle. My mom and dad had to run after me. They were having a show. The characters were all there, including my favorites, Mickey and Minnie. I didn't understand how they got there so fast from the Meet and Greet. It must have been magic. At the end of the show, they disappeared. I was so happy to see Mickey and Minnie again in the Electrical Light Parade that night.  
      
 

Later on, we went on "It's a Small World" ride. I liked to look at all the countries in the world.




These hula dancers shake their skirts.



 


It's a Small World

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears,
It's a world of hopes and a world of fears;
There's so much that we share,
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all.

It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small, small world.


There is just one moon,
and one golden sun,
And a smile means friendship to everyone;
Though the mountains divide,
And the oceans are wide,
It's a small world after all
.

The Magic Kingdom is fun at night. I love the music from Main Street Electrical Parade. I danced the whole time. 



 

This is Elliot, from Pete's Dragon. He blew smoke from his nose.


Cinderella, her Prince, and her two stepsisters

Dancers at the Ball
                           



At night, they had an awesome light show at the castle. Tinkerbell flew across the sky.



I love the castle lit up. There were fireworks at the show, just like I like to draw in my pictures. All year long, I told my mom, "dreams come true." That night, they did.

m♥m 










1 comment:

  1. Hi Pierce,

    This is a cool blog. Tracey and I love the pictures, especially the one of you with Minnie Mouse. So Cool. We look forward to your next post here. Work hard at school and be good for Mom and Dad, give them both a big hug for us.

    lots of love

    Your cousins in England.
    Kevin and Tracey

    xxx

    ReplyDelete