Friday, May 20, 2011

Thanks, Poplar Grove!

Hi, everybody!

Thank you for making my last day of school in Tennessee so special. Thanks for making it a Disney day! It was fun wearing the Mickey Mouse ears that my dad made me.

I am doing great in my new school. I like my new home, too. It has a pond in front of it,  that has a lot of frogs, birds, and even turtles. I call it "Pierce's swamp". I have made new friends here, too. I ride my scooter outside with them.

My favorite part of living in Florida is going to Walt Disney World! I met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and even Pinocchio and Geppetto. I love Cinderella's Castle most of all, and it lights up at night.

I wish you could all go with me there. I miss you all!

Love,

Pierce

m♥m


                                Me as Mickey and Mrs. Mennano as Minnie
                                       My friend Claudia in art class
                                       My friend Luke chasing me
                              Mr. Stanley and me. We played fun games.
         Thank you, Miss Greta, for the super cool glow-in-the-dark toy.
                              Mrs. Stovall's class is the best!

A big hug from Mrs. Boyd

    I love all my teachers at Poplar Grove!

No comments:

Post a Comment